KING WILLIAM STREET, CITY. The statue of William IV. at the end of this street was the work of Mr. Nixon, and was set up in its present position in December 1844. The figure is fifteen feet three inches in height, is formed of two blocks of granite, and weighs twenty tons. Its position may serve to mark the site of the Boar's Head Tavern.